Monday, November 1, 2021

Intro

Obligatory intro post: I'm a corporate attorney in Frisco, Texas who constructs crosswords as a hobby. Every once in a while, a newspaper takes pity on me and publishes my puzzles. Since I think that I'm the main character in this world, I write blog posts to accompany my publications to give the general public (read: some family members and friends who are bored at work) a look behind the scenes at the process. Also, I hope they help other amateur constructors like me, either by giving some insight into what to expect when submitting a puzzle or showing them that if I can do it, they certainly can, too.

If you want to talk crosswords or corporate law (preferably crosswords), email me at billy dot ouska at gmail or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal January 11, 2023 Crossword

     First (and last?) published puzzle of 2023! If this were LinkedIn, I could claim to have been a professional crossword constructor for ...